Yes, we finally got AC installed. What a gift! Seattle weather is expected to be in mid-90s this weekend and early next week. Without the AC our house will be bakin'! Now we just need to get Keith to finish up the concrete wall so we can get our grass back!
Roofers are starting on the roof after SeaFair weekend... no more buckets this winter! Oh and finally my summer squash are coming out. I've got three tiny squashes... not too sure why it took so long... plenty of flowers but no squash. The peas are great- need more variety next year along with planting indoors first. Tomatoes are coming out as well... next year I'll do heirlooms. Also, strawberries will be done with the tomatoes next year. Instead of putting herbs on top, I'll put stawberries for my upside down tomato plants. Now I really need to start thinking of the Fall/Winter crops. I wonder if it's too late to plant the pumpkin seeds... thinking it would be fun for the boys to go to the Pumpkin Patch in our backyard.
Oh BTW, Jerry loves to help me with the garden especially "water plants." Often times, when he hops out of the car, he runs into the front garden and looks around- then say "so preddy." What a sweetie! Ian just loves to eat the one and only strawberry that appears every so often. He claims they are sweet.
My daises...
We're done after the roof... no more work until Wing can figure out how to do sump pump so that I can get a utility room!
No comments:
Post a Comment