Thursday, July 24, 2008

Finally...

We finally finished painting... the new carpets are in & the bathrooms are done! Yah... so happy. I'll have to take a picture of the finished product. I was able to put some glass tiles in the bathrooms- they are so pretty but so expensive. So we only got one 12X12 for each bathroom. It worked out with a few extras.


We'll be moving in this weekend! Super excited... now onto the next project. Kalvin's going to paint the boys room an olive color. We're thinking of redo-ing the sink for the boys bathroom (which will make it more enjoyable for me).


Oh I had vision today on what to do with the yard... we have an area that is partially landscaped.
Going to have FIL remove all the shrubs and put grass in. That way the boys will have at least some grass to run on even though it'll run right into the neighbor's yard :)

1 comment:

Ames said...

Thanks for having us over.. You're home is awesome! I can't believe you haven't posted any pictures of that amazing view!!!:-) Congrats again.. great find